After Christmas we still have no rest, because we now have to prepare a perfect New Year’s dinner.??
For our New Year’s dinner, we wanted to give our napkins the center of attention. The end result: the napkins make a chic cutlery pouch.
Do you want to know how to fold a chic cutlery pouch from your napkins? Keep reading for the tutorial!
- Step 1: Fold the napkin in half. From left to right. (If you have a napkin with one design side just like us, then fold the side with the design inwards for a better result).
- Step 2: Fold the napkin again in half. You do this by folding the bottom upwards. This gives you a square.
- Step 3: Fold the corner in the upper right corner diagonally downwards.
- Step 4: Fold down the second layer and place it behind the first layer.
- Step 5: Fold down the third layer and place it behind the second layer.
- Step 6: Turn the napkin over and fold the right side towards the middle.
- Step 7: Then fold the left side over the right side. (If you want to place more in your cutlery pouch, fold the two sides towards the middle).
- Step 8: Place some cutlery in the napkin and you’re done.
Your guests will be surprised by your beautiful, decorated dining table!
Hopefully you thought this was a fun tutorial. Good luck!