Fabrics are close to Myrte’s heart. We have developed a collection of five qualities to meet the needs of decorators, designers and lovers of unique fabrics. We selected the qualities with the environment in mind. A polyester stretch only because we found one that was made of recycled PET bottles, cottons that are produced according to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) and silks that are printed in the most environmentally friendly way.
The fabrics are printed in The Netherlands under strict supervision of experts in colour and fabrics. The company has great heart for the environment and this combined with the technique of digital printing that sees the least waste of inks and fabrics helps them achieve the highest level in fabric printing.
- Upholstery (organic cotton, 300gr/m2 and 135cm); very heavy fabric suitable for furniture and decorating projects.
- Poplin (organic cotton, 300gr/m2 and 135cm); basic midweight fabric suitable for quilts, curtains, blankets.
- Polyester knit (Pes/Ea Recycled PET bottles, 190gr/m2 and 145cm); this iron free fabric is perfect for dresses and tops with a nice flow and elasthane for a slim fit.
- Habutai silk (43gr/m2 and 135cm) ; Beautiful for curtains, has an amazing drape and matte texture we use it for our kimonos.
- Satin silk (172gr/m2 and 135cm); A heavy weight silk with a bright shine. The most luscious you can find.
- You can buy our fabrics per meter.
- The order is especially made for you.
- Quantities above 2 meters are non-returnable, so to be sure you have the right colour contact us for sample quantities.
- The different materials may take on the colour differently than pictured. We try to stay as close as possible to the actual colour, but a slight change in how the fabrics look on screen and in person is normal and often due to the difference in monitors too. Contact us to ask if there are swatches available.
- For a custom fabric with your favorite illustration contact us. We’d be happy to design one especially for you.