Myrte has an amazing job and now you can learn from her life as a creative entrepreneur. You can follow a workshop from the best creative aspects in her business. Myrte helps you to learn the tricks of the trade, and makes sure the inspiration flows freely so you can continue this flow you started at home.
Over the years Myrte has built up some experience in illustration and the implementation of surface design. In these workshops you can now learn what is involved in making the products of MYRTE. You can start an amazing spare time passion or if you dream bigger, more!
All workshops are held in Myrte’s atelier on Strijp-S in Eindhoven. You can easily reach us with public transport. Contact us for available dates or select your desired date below. You can have an exclusive session if you bring 5 friends in total. we’ll then book you a spot most convenient for you.
Watercolour is a populair and wonderful medium. It is very therapeutic to feel and see a soft filament brush add colours to paper and blend them to create a brightly coloured work of art. You need some patience, but you’ll get to nice results quickly. It is very hot right now to created simplified shapes with this paint so even if drawing is not your strongest talent, you will get impressive and fun results quickly.
We gaan wat eenvoudige dingen natekenen, natuurlijk in het thema natuur. Daarnaast gebruiken we ook onze fantasie om onderwerpen te schilderen.
And what’s more amazing; you’ll get your first set of watercolour, paper and 2 brushes!
Subjects we’ll be discussing:
- Properties of the paint and the brushes
- Blending colours
- Colour properties
- Building a watercolour; light and dark
- Techniques; coarse and fine
- Tips and tricks: how to achieve a pretty look
- Information and inspiration to turn this paint into your new passion
Duration: 3 hours
Price: 70 euro including material
Minimum number of people: 5
- If you have a group of 5 or more people that would like to take part; we can schedule a date especially for you
- If you have a special occasion such as a babyshower or a themed birthday party, let us know and we’ll make it extra special!
- All workshops are available in Dutch and English
- Workshops cannot be cancelled after 7 days after booking, but they can be rescheduled. However, if you workshop is in 7 days it cannot be cancelled at all. This is due to the arrangements we have to make and the materials we buy for you.
- If you happen to be ill on the workshop date we’ll try to book you another day, but cannot guarantee this. If there’s less than 5 people on your booked day we can’t book you another day. You will get a 50% discount on the next booking.
See all our workshops here.