The cutest earrings with two Blackbird charms. Made in the image of Myrte’s illustration.
Together with my pal the blackbird I am taking a break from illustrating. He just enjoyed the leftovers of my lunch. And now we’re having a moment together. With some friends you don’t have to speak to know exactly what’s on the other one’s mind. Around us a couple of blue tits are making a fuss over nothing, but we don’t care. He’s sitting outside, a few meters away from me. I am inside because I don’t have a coat like he does. With one leg up he stretches his wings and rearranges his feathers telling me it’s time to get back to work. He hops off the fence into the yard and gets to work. He’s right, I finish my tea. We’ll meet again, same time – same place, tomorrow.
- Measures 2cm / 7/8 inch ring to branch
- Handmade in our atelier
- Consciously produced in small quantities
- Hooks have a clasp closure
- With every set comes a story about this particular bird
- Packed in gift box
- Brass with rhodium plating and enamel