Fabric with the illustration of the Ixora or jungle flame.
- Available in 5 different qualities. Click here for more information on the fabrics and photos.
- Upholstery (organic cotton); very heavy fabric suitable for furniture and decorating projects (300gr/m2 and 135cm)
- Poplin (organic cotton); mid weight plain cotton, suitable for curtains and quilts (135gr/m2 and 140cm)
- Polyester knit (Recycled PET bottles); this iron free fabric is perfect for dresses and tops with a nice flow and elasthane for a slim fit(190gr/m2 and 145cm)
- Habutai silk; Beautiful for curtains, has an amazing drape and matte texture (43gr/m2 and 135cm)
- Satin silk; A heavy weight silk with a bright shine (172gr/m2 and 135cm)
- Our fabrics are available per meter, select the number of meters and press add to cart. If you order 5+ meters you get a 10% discount.
- The scale of the pattern may change a little due to the variation in fabric widths.
- Consciously printed in The Netherlands
- Custom printed
- Our fabrics are digitally printed which ensures the least amount of dye usage, and an amazing colour depth.
- Please see our detailed information on the different fabrics and terms prior to buying.
For a custom fabric with your favorite illustration contact us. We’d be happy to design one especially for you.