Myrte has an amazing job and now you can learn from her life as a creative entrepreneur. You can follow a workshop from the best creative aspects in her business. Myrte helps you to learn the tricks of the trade, and makes sure the inspiration flows freely so you can continue this flow you started at home.
Over the years Myrte has built up some experience in figureing out how items are produced. In these workshops you can now learn what is involved in making the products of MYRTE. You can start an amazing spare time passion or if you dream bigger, more!
All workshops are held in Myrte’s atelier on Strijp-S in Eindhoven. You can easily reach us with public transport. Contact us for available dates or select your desired date below. You can have an exclusive session if you bring a minimum of 5 friends in total. We’ll then book you a spot most convenient for you.
Making your own industrial quality dinnerware is something that isn’t done with markers and a brush and hobby paints. We want dishwasher safe, durable quality items. We’ll be decorating 4 tumblers with my illustrations. You can use them intensively as mugs or pots for plants. And of course in the process you’ll learn to do this yourself at home.
For the workshop I have prepared images for the tumblers. But if you’re familiar with working in Photoshop I can send you a file in which you can paste your photos or images.
And what’s more amazing; I will take care of firing the tumblers and send them home to you to finalise the project and see the results of your work.
Subjects we’ll be discussing:
- Properties of materials
- Placement on the different types of shape
- How to apply the images on which items
- How to prevent errors
- How to find a kiln
- The properties of the design file
- Tips and tricks
- Information and inspiration to turn this into your new passion
Duration: 3 hours
Price: 80 euro including material
Minimum number of people: 5
- If you have a group of 5 or more people that would like to take part; we can schedule a date especially for you
- If you have a special occasion such as a babyshower or a themed birthday party, let us know and we’ll make it extra special!
- All workshops are available in Dutch and English
- Workshops cannot be cancelled after 7 days after booking, but they can be rescheduled. However, if you workshop is in 7 days it cannot be cancelled at all. This is due to the arrangements we have to make and the materials we buy for you.
- If you happen to be ill on the workshop date we’ll try to book you another day, but cannot guarantee this. If there’s less than 5 people on your booked day we can’t book you another day. You will get a 50% discount on the next booking.
See all our workshops here.